<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 5:57 AM

:D

HWOAH, SO FRESH AFTER A BATH :)
Feels good, today was a tiring day.A day 24hr long seems longer ( copied ) tsks. Anyway i had maths paper today and i totally flunked it so don't expect me to tell you ma grades.
YES I HATE COMPARISON purrs- Soyar, after school hanged around (:
Yay, fadhil saw me and i so-called-saw-him.I saw his shirt actually.Ha. But a blind mice like me couldn't see his face clearly. :/ WELL, I CAN'T SEE A FACE LET'S JUST SAY IT :D
So yepyep.Played cards.FUN MAN :) Elton is so irritating i feel like slapping his face.
PIAKS! And i love the cabin so much :) HAI. alrighto, so i went home at around 6 or so.Before that hang around with some maniacs outside the artroom.SHEESH!
So i found out adam's interest? Cutting papers! ahahs :] anyway i headed home and ate alotalotalot of rubbish and had stomache but i couldn't shit it out.So apparently, i feel kinda constipated or so :( POUTS- And yeah, i went home and stuff and computer-ed.
Suddenly had an urge to RUN! OMG, it was like 7pm and i went outta da house to go for a jog! :)
LIKE HWOAH,FIRST TIME HOKAY :D
so i went there and there was so-fuckin'-bright-lights shining into my eyes. But i felt like a super star running on da field ( alrightwhatever,the light was shining on some soccer players )
chuckles! so i ran 6 rounds and my bones started to hurt :/ MAYBE I DO HAVE OSTEOPOROSIS :( DAMMIT. so i stretched a little and stuff and walked off. HAI, running alone is pretty good.But i forgot what was in my mind when i ran :/ Mmmms, I FEEL GOOD.
ahahha.ignore me :D So i left my chinese txtbk and notes in school and tomorrow's ma paper.
I guess i won't be studying afterall :) Afterall,it's just a common test,ha :D I REALISED IM FUCKING LAZY BUT WHATEVER :] Another i surf through da net looking for MY boyfriends
:D here goes!
By the way, i think Benjamin McKenzie Is cute :)